Blue Ridge Home Improvement is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for both our employees and our clients. Regarding COVID-19, We have developed a response plan that we feel will help us to do our part in slowing the spread of the virus and keeping the community safe. All Blue Ridge Home Improvement personnel, both field and office staff, are responsible for implementing and enforcing this plan into the foreseeable future. Through this strategy we can maintain a safe and healthy environment for our employees, clients, and our community.
Company Wide Practices
- Wearing of masks in all public places.
- Social distancing of six feet between employees whenever possible.
- Stay home encouragement
On the job practices
- Wearing masks inside of customers’ homes unless in an isolated contained area.
- Wearing masks outside of customers homes when there is more than one BRHI employee in the same area or when talking with the client.
- Wiping down the relevant surfaces of the home with a disinfectant alcohol-based solution at the end of every day.
- Zip wall containment systems and negative air space technology available to isolate our workspace from the rest of the respective home.
- Requirement for all subcontractors to comply with the practices set forth in this response plan.
EPA Lead Certification
Blue Ridge has worked in client’s homes and respected their space for 41 years. As an EPA Lead Certified firm, we have experience with working in spaces that pose very similar threats compared to the Corona Virus. While the COVID-19 Pandemic brings a new challenge to the world, BRHI is ready to work through it in the safest and most responsible way possible.