Fall Home Improvement: Top 5 Fall Projects
September 10, 2011 / News
- Time to get your furnace and chimney checked: don’t wait until the temperatures drop to find out if your heating source works!
- Take a look at your windows: check for drafty windows and any areas that may need to be caulked.
- Winterize pipes: find any pipes that are exposed or likely to freeze and cover them with pre-fitted insulation that is available at home improvement stores
- Clean out your gutters: a gutter full of frozen leaves can lead to big problems, so make sure to keep them clean before the freezing temperatures arrive.
- Fix a leaky roof: waiting until the winter to fix to fix your roof can be a costly mistake!